Malagueta is the bullring in Malaga (Andalusia, Spain). It is located in the area which gives its name, La Malagueta, in the Eastern District of Malaga, next to Paseo de Reding.
It was built in 1874 by Joaquín Rucoba, inaugurated on June 11, 1876 with bulls from the ranch of Murube that were fought by Rafael Molina “Lagartijo” Antonio Carmona and Luque “El Gordito” and Manuel Rodriguez “Waste”.
In 1976 it was declared a Historic-Artistic, coinciding with the centenary of its opening, in 1981, of Cultural Interest.
Now it belongs to the Provincial Council of Malaga that sublet by public tender. Malagueta in 1900.