The Cloisters of Santo Domingo are some cloisters of s. XIII in Jerez de la Frontera (Andalusia, Spain) .Originariamente linked to the Church of Santo Domingo, happened to civilian use after the confiscation of Mendizábal in the s. XIX, and therefore it is managed independently and autónoma.Constituye one of the jewels of Gothic architecture of Andalusia and a space for cultural use of first order in Jerez.
The origin of the cloisters dating from the Almohad fortification extramural King Alfonso X gave the order dominica in 1264. The Dominicans were expanding the resort and in 1436 the work of the cloisters began, concluding in 1595. As a curiosity, the Dominicans they made a false document which, in addition to a field and an orchard to build the monastery, was granted land aranzadas thousand divided into two, in Tabajete and Guadabajaque. This document, proved false in the twenty-first century, it seems that he wanted to defend their own land but not autenticadas.La confiscation of Mendizabal in 1835 supposed the expulsion of the Dominicans and civil sale of that space.